Police Officer Overdoses on Fentanyl by Merely Touching

East Liverpool Police officer overdoses on Fentanyl accidentally

Headlines plastered the web yesterday of a Police Officer who accidentally overdosed on Fentanyl by merely trying to brush off some residue on his uniform.

According to multiple sources, officer Chris Green of Liverpool, Ohio, was assisting a drug traffic stop. Despite wearing protective gear at the scene, it appears some of the white powder at the scene of the drug stop transferred to his uniform. The processing at the scene continued as normal. However, back at the station, he attempted to brush off some white residue on his uniform with his bare fingers. That’s when he appears to have ingested or absorbed the drug through his skin. Within minutes, officer Green was suffering an overdose right at the station.

Fortunately, first responders were able to provide life saving Narcan before transferring him to the hospital.

Liverpool Police

Read more at:




Previous articleMay 2017
Next articleNews Ideas InRecovery
InRecovery Magazine is the number one resource for Addicts and their Families.


  1. I’m really impressed together with your writing talents as well as with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one these days.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here